Skill and compassion go hand in hand when providing exceptional patient care. As a dental professional, I stay up to date on the latest advancements in dentistry in order to provide the most current treatment options for my patients. As a doctor, I recognize that my patients are unique individuals who have placed a great deal of trust in me and my team. That is just one reason why I value each and every patient relationship.
I appreciate the time you’ve taken to visit this site and find out more about this dental practice, my team, and the many services we can provide to help you achieve optimum oral health.
Dr. Joshua G. Brock
Dr. Brock was born in Fort Polk, Louisiana. However, his father was in the military so he also lived in Georgia, Texas, and Korea before landing in Oklahoma. Dr. Brock grew up around people that dedicated their lives to serving others and he wanted a career where he could do the same. He was especially attracted to dentistry because of the unique relationships dentist have with their patients. As he moved from place to place, his dentist became a familiar face no matter how long their relationship spanned. Accordingly, Dr. Brock attended the University of Oklahoma College of Dentistry to obtain his Doctorate of Dental Surgery where he graduated Magna Cum Lade.
- Invisalign Certification
- Efficacy in Restoring Dental Implants
- Considerations for Laboratory considerations for the Restorative Practice
- Adverse Effects of smoking, vaping and addictive drugs
- Creating successful long-lasting dentistry
- Digital scanners
- Anterior Esthetics
- Gingival Recession and Crown Lengthening
- Implant technology and Restoration
- American Dental Association
- Oklahoma Dental Association
- Oklahoma County Dental Society
- University of Oklahoma College of Dentistry Alumni Association
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon Honors Society Honorary alumni Association
- Southwestern Association of Restorative Dentistry Award
- Mary Macklanburg Dentistry Award
- J. Dean Robertson Society Award
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon Honors Society Achievement Award
- Who’s Who Among Students in American Universities
- Oklahoma Academic Scholar
COMMUNITY SERVICE and CHARITABLE DENTAL ASSOCIATIONS:
- Ministries of Jesus Dental Clinic
- Good Shepherd Ministries
- OK Mission of Mercy (OKMOM)
- OUCOD Kid’s Day
Dr. Brock met his wife, Eryn, sophomore year in high school and has been smitten ever since. Eryn is one of our wonderful hygienists at the office, so hopefully you get the chance to meet her. They have one precious baby boy, Sebastian, that was born in December 2019. While not at the office Dr. Brock enjoys hitting the tennis court, spending time with friends and family, traveling, and painting for fun. Dr. Brock and Eryn are members at Henderson Hills Baptist Church where they have both enjoyed serving in the kids and special needs ministry. Dr. Brock now serves regularly at the Ministries of Jesus Dental Clinic as a clinician.
Dr. Brock’s message:
“I am incredibly excited to join such an incredible practice. Dr. Jones left an incredible impact on the dental community, her patients and myself. I plan to continue her legacy here. I anxiously await meeting you all and I hope to serve you and your family. One of my favorite verses from John 1: 16-17 says Truly, truly, I say to you, a servant is not greater than his master, nor is a messenger greater than the one who sent him. If you know these things, blessed are you if you do them.”